Are you tired of having an unorganized refrigerator and having food go to waste? We’ve collected some awesome fridge organization tips to get your fridge in tip-top condition!
When your fridge is organized you will save money because food won’t go to waste and you’ll know what you have in your fridge at all times. You’ll even find out why you should pull your fridge out from the wall 1-2 inches.
It’s not hard to get organized once someone shows you a few tips. And fridge organization certainly doesn’t have to cost much, if anything at all. Take a look through the ideas below and note down the ones that will help you get organized and save money.
1. Use activated carbon to deodorize:
2. Get a bacon container to keep it from spoiling:
3. Use baskets to organize efficiently:
4. Store your wine horizontally with these holders:
5. Keep bottles from moving around:
6. Use a lazy Susan to see everything more easily:
7. Magazine racks make great shelves:
8. Move your fridge away from the wall and save energy costs:
9. Follow this handy guide for ultimate organizing:
10. Great storage bins for the lazy Susan: