When I start seeing all of the holiday commercials, hearing holiday music, and seeing the decorations, I think about what I should get my friends and family this year. I also wonder how many holiday cards I need to send out. I usually just buy a few cards at the store and write a message in them. This year, I am no longer going to do that.
Buying a card in a store is not always good enough. You want to send your friends and family something thoughtful, and a store-bought card doesn’t cut it. So why not try making your own? You can make some amazing DIY Christmas cards yourself that really show your friends and family how you feel.
This list has 16 DIY Christmas cards that are guaranteed to be loved by everyone who receives them. Each card is creative, thoughtful, and looks much better than a store-bought card. Most of these cards are simple for even those without a lot of DIY experience.
So try out these cards on your friends and family! They will love them.
1. Your family and friends will love these handmade cards
2. This Santa card is creative and so adorable
3. Looking for something unique? Try this cutout card
4. These personalized fabric cards are very thoughtful
5. If you have a lot of cards to send out this year, try these packaged cards with personalized tags and a photo
6. Personalized postcards are a great way to let people know you are thinking about them
7. Send your co-workers these desktop DIY Christmas cards
8. Want your kids to decorate some cards? Try these eraser stamp cards
9. This card is simplistic and has a great look
10. This popup tree card is easier than you would think
And it looks great!
11. And if that card got you in the popup mood, try this reindeer
12. Or maybe this popup Christmas tree
13. This Santa card has a cotton beard! How adorable
14. 3D Cards are a great creative gift
15. And for something really big, you can go with this poinsettias card
16. Sometimes, you can’t fit enough pictures in your card! Instead, Just ship your loved ones a box of photos and sweets
We have all your Christmas needs covered at our Christmas page!