It’s October, and that means Halloween is just a few short weeks away! If you have young children, and you want to dress them up for Halloween this year, then you need to keep reading. Choosing the right costume can be a tough choice, but we are going to make this easy!
Finding matching costume ideas for kids and parents can be difficult! There are so many options, yet many people just stick to the same old thing. Make your Halloween special by doing something unique!
This list has 29 hilarious, brilliant, and even cheap Halloween matching costume ideas for kids and parents. Some of them work great for toddlers and older kids, while some of them are perfect for babies that are not even a year old! Either way, you can use this list to find some inspiration for your family’s costumes this year. Some of these costumes are even possible to make yourself. You might have some of the stuff you need at home right now!
Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! Which costume idea do you might want to try?
1. Carl and Campmaster Strauch from UP
2. Rapunzel letting her hair down from the tower
3. Elliot with ET in the basket
4. Mommy and baby pizza duo
It is meant to represent that the child is a ‘slice’ of mommy!
5. Bee hive, bee keeper, and baby bees
This one is perfect for families!
6. Frozen costume ideas
You would think that the dad would have chosen Olaf!
7. Elwood and Joliet from The Blues Brothers
Need a great father/son Halloween costume idea? How about the Blues Brothers! My husband already had everything he needed in his closet and we found Charlie's outfit super easy. Cigarettes are rolled up paper or you could do a lollipop) so relax (I don't condone toddler smoking but it really did make the outfit).
8. Darth Vader and Princess Leia
9. Or you can try Darth Maul and Baby Yoda
10. And even a storm trooper and Chewbacca
Star Wars lovers have plenty of options!
11. Dr. Evil and Mini Me from Austin Powers
12. Alan and Carlos from The Hangover
13. King Kong climbing a building
14. Bank robber with the baby as a bag of money
15. Elvis and his guitar
16. Chef and a lobster
via: costume-works | thecluelessgirl
17. Chef and his stew
Dressing up babies like food is adorable!
18. The Ghostbusters and Stay Puff
Great for couples.
19. Curious George and the man in the yellow hat
20. Buzz Lightyear and Emperor Zurg
21. A Leprechaun and the pot of gold
22. Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf
23. The Enterprise crew
This costume idea is perfect for families of all sizes!
24. Starbucks barista holding a cappuccino
25. Mother and daughter spider web
26. Doc and Marty from Back to the Future
27. Roasted marshmallow costume idea
This costume is easy to make yourself, and you can keep your child close!
28. Harry Potter and Hedwig
29. Minecraft and a creeper
30. Brock, Ash, Misty and Pikachu
Have any other matching costume ideas for kids and parents you would add to this list? Please share in the comments below!
And view more Halloween ideas here.